Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploading document

Options
  • 13-03-2019 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

I have created a word document with text and clip art images in it. I would like to upload it to Facebook but I don't know how. :confused:

Any advice Please??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

In your doc press control + A to select everything, open a new blank doc, right-click in it and click paste as picture (might just be a picture of a clipboard with a picture on it), then you can right click on the resulting image and click save as picture, then save somewhere as a jpeg or whatever your preferred format is. You can then post that image to Facebook.

Edit: you might want to save as PNG or else you might end up with a black background, depending on your document.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

upload you docx to some internet location, example google drive, share via a private or public link and then post this link to FB.

Advertisement