Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 4g?

• 13-03-2019 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

I changed from a SIM only business account today to the SIM only residential deal, the changeover happened quite quickly except I went from having 4g more or less everywhere to not having it AT ALL even at home which I always had it.
    I have a Samsung s8 so it's not my phone and I had 4g right before the changeover. My partner has a lesser phone and has had 4g standing right beside me everywhere we go but I don't??
    I haven't had 4g once since the changeover so what's happening??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

unreg999 wrote: »
    I changed from a SIM only business account today to the SIM only residential deal, the changeover happened quite quickly except I went from having 4g more or less everywhere to not having it AT ALL even at home which I always had it.
    I have a Samsung s8 so it's not my phone and I had 4g right before the changeover. My partner has a lesser phone and has had 4g standing right beside me everywhere we go but I don't??
    I haven't had 4g once since the changeover so what's happening??
    Hi unreg999, 

You would need to be on a 4G enabled plan to access 4G. 

If you could PM the following details I can look into this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?
    5. Mobile Number

Thanks,
    Grainne

Advertisement