Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne the eir rep.

• 13-03-2019 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I would like to say that after all my weeks of hell with eir I find they have a shining star in one of there customer service representative, ( Grainne) thanks a million dear lady.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

I would like to say that after all my weeks of hell with eir I find they have a shining star in one of there customer service representative, ( Grainne) thanks a million dear lady.
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments Charlie1962, 

Always happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Charlie1962

Always happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

I know it's not your fault, but honestly, what is wrong with eir? After you sorted out all that mess for me and I got the refund I have now got another bill for 36+ euro, I can not believe that a company is allowed to constantly try extort money from people in this manner, I wonder how many old people are paying for a service they don't get because they don't understand what is happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Always happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

I know it's not your fault, but honestly, what is wrong with eir? After you sorted out all that mess for me and I got the refund I have now got another bill for 36+ euro,  I can not believe that a company is allowed to constantly try extort money from people in this manner, I wonder how many old people are paying for a service they don't get because they don't understand what is happening.
    Hi Charlie1962

Can you pm me the following details please along with details of your account query and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement