Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan with missed dd

Options
  • 13-03-2019 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi. Could you advise me if I be able to get a loan I have a credit card with yourselfs not maxed out the limit and I make the min payments each month. I do have missed direct debits in my account for last few months some was just down to wrong payment date eg paid Thursday direct debit go Wednesday. Would I be able to get a loan with yerselves or am I wasting my time? I tried contact loans team today but was kept on hold for ages and didn’t get thru, I know each case is different but just wondering am I wasting my time? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

sayuriH wrote: »
    Hi. Could you advise me if I be able to get a loan I have a credit card with yourselfs not maxed out the limit and I make the min payments each month. I do have missed direct debits in my account for last few months some was just down to wrong payment date eg paid Thursday direct debit go Wednesday. Would I be able to get a loan with yerselves or am I wasting my time? I tried contact loans team today but was kept on hold for ages and didn’t get thru, I know each case is different but just wondering am I wasting my time? Thanks

Hi sayuriH,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

It would not be a waste of time to apply for a Loan with us if it is something you feel you need. We cannot give any Financial Advice on Boards, however, we can tell you that all Loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis and Loan approval depends on a number of factors not necessarily payment history.

To make an application you will have to call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will go through everything with you.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement