Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stillhopeful this is your thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BluesRLM

Do you still watch Netflix of an evening stillhopeful?
    There’s a funny new series out where an older ladies husband leaves her for a man.
    V funny as she reclaims her youth.
    Might be worth a watch if you’re bored at night x

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Stillhopeful

I do watch it sometimes, is it grace and frankie you're talking about?? I haven't liked comedies since I arrived it's been all murder and gruesome stuff to suit my mood lol.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Mod Note

Folks, a gentle reminder not to use abbreviations such as DD, DS and so on - I appreciate they are used on other sites but they are against the charter here.

Carry on.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BluesRLM

That’s the one stillhopeful, it’s prob old I have a big list of things to catch up on or start and that’s on it.
    Is rc back yet? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7 siobhanorourke

Not yet. Be good to have it back. It annoys me sometimes but it is much simpler to use and little or no moderating makes it more relaxed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Oh siobhan haha. I tried it and privacy thing came up to agree with so hopefully back tomorrow if it's not I'm going to lodge a complaint as they never told us . At least we'll be free to talk again haha

SO I've been feeling pretty off today and it's worse this evening and y bp is gone even higher so the doctors were called and I've been given extra bp meds to see if that helps and I'm having more bloods run to see if it's all linked to the preeclampsia. No sign of Rc yet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mrspoon1975

I hope you at least get a decent sleep tonight Stillhopeful.

And I agree Siobhan, I miss our RC x

• Registered Users Posts: 12 crazyhorse2019

rc is back and if possible they have made it worse 😂😂 Moderation is needed to make a site work. Best of luck stillhopeful. I will follow on here so keep us updated xx

I've been given extra meds to try to help and had bloods taken& in the mean time the new roomie got her evening checks and she was off too and she's been whipped down to icu in her bed with her preeclampsia it's so bad. It's scary how things go off so quickly in here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭holliehobbie

I've been given extra meds to try to help and had bloods taken& in the mean time the new roomie got her evening checks and she was off too and she's been whipped down to icu in her bed with her preeclampsia it's so bad. It's scary how things go off so quickly in here.

But at least you are in the right place now Stillhopeful if you and baba need extra care. Xoxo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mrspoon1975

I can’t find your lovely RC thread...I already hate the feckin site :(

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭holliehobbie

Plus rc seems much slower now as well! The only extra seems to be the emojis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Just found this thread - best of luck stillhopeful! I've been in the cumh NICU 8 weeks so far after having my boy at 28 weeks (pre-eclampsia), we're so incredibly lucky that the NICU exists and we have the doctors and nurses that we do. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 1Hortensia

I can’t log in to the new site and HATE it so far. I may have to forget all about Jammy and become Hortensia forever...

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭torbie

Im sticking with Boards for now. the new rollercoaster site is horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Streamers2

I can't log in and of course I can't remember the email I used. So will have to set up a new account. Not really impressed with it, in fact it's awful. Hope you're doing ok today stillhopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Well done for getting this far still hopeful, please keep us posted here!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Aadamar

Can’t login to RC and I’m using the correct email and password so don’t know what’s going there

Hope you’re well this morning stillhopeful x

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nadsake

I can't log in either it said that I needed to change my password and then still said no....

Hope you got a good night's sleep stillhopeful and are well this morning xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Catherine8

1Hortensia wrote: »
    I can’t log in to the new site and HATE it so far. I may have to forget all about Jammy and become Hortensia forever...
    Liking your new name!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 daydreamer33

torbie wrote: »
    Im sticking with Boards for now. the new rollercoaster site is horrible

Agree 100%

Stillhopeful, thinking of you and hope you are well.

Hi everyone. Just to let you know that stillhopeful started having contractions this morning so thinks this might be the day. Everything crossed for them x

• Registered Users Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I actually looked on rolkercoaster earlier to see could I get an update, but I couldn’t find the thread! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Best of luck to Stillhopeful, hope to hear good news soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SOS1975

Is Rollercoaster down?

I’m getting an error page.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Streamers2

I think we have broken rollercoaster, an error page is popping up now. I say wingstofly is having a panic attack. Stillhopeful i hope you are doing ok?

No word from stillhopeful since this morning. Really hope all is okay.
    RC is back up now...maybe they are tweaking it.
    Will keep you all updated x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Stillhopeful had a bouncing baby boy at 5.28pm this evening. Mum is doing ok in ICU with an issue but baby is well at 32weeks is 4lb 13oz.

She did it. She's our rockstar .

Advertisement