Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair booking - confirmation email?

• 13-03-2019 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭

Hi, just booked a Ryanair flight for my sins.

No confirmation email - but had to register with them to complete the booking - so can see it online.

1) is this a new thing having to register with them to book a flight?
    2) does it replace email confirmations - I can't find how to 'resend' under 'manage my booking'

any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Yes, you've had to register an account to book with Ryanair for about a year now, possibly longer.

As for the confirmation email, you should still receive that, perhaps it went to junk mail or just hasn't sent out yet? If you click your profile name in the top blue bar and then settings, you can check if your email is correct (and change if necessary).

Either way, if the flight is showing in your account and you've been charged, I'd think you'll be grand. If you click view itinerary beside manage booking it displays the exact same details as the confirmation email.

Advertisement