Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed my business and looking for someone to take all the stuff

Options
  • 14-03-2019 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

So I closed my business a year ago. Initially I put everything in my friend's storage hoping to sell the stuff I had in my business but it's been a year and not sold. My friend is closing up her storage unit and I want to get rid of the stuff I have the as I don't have use for it anymore. It's a mix of heaters industrial size, towels, some apparel, etc. Is there someone that can take this? It would roughly fill up a van. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

You could try adverts.ie and they have a section for business items and job lots.
    Take as many pictures and give as much detail as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭gmf1024

Kildare Animal Rescue [ https://www.facebook.com/KAFRescue/ ] and Dogs Trust are always looking for towels. They might even be interested in the heaters. Maybe give them a call and they might take some/most of the stuff off you.

Advertisement