Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lounge at Shannon for us flights

Options
  • 14-03-2019 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Flying to the states on Tuesday with United. I always use the lounge in Dublin but not sure if the lounge in Shannon will be worth it.

Is there a lounge past US pre-clearance or is it a case that you’d only have a small bit of time in the lounge before you have to go through the clearance checks and then have to sit with all the common folk lol.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Yup, the Ború Lounge should be accessible after CBP

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

adam88 wrote: »
    Hi guys. Flying to the states on Tuesday with United. I always use the lounge in Dublin but not sure if the lounge in Shannon will be worth it.

Is there a lounge past US pre-clearance or is it a case that you’d only have a small bit of time in the lounge before you have to go through the clearance checks and then have to sit with all the common folk lol.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

It's before pre clearance so I guess you will have to sit with the unwashed. Hope it's not to traumatic for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Limpy wrote: »
    It's before pre clearance so I guess you will have to sit with the unwashed. Hope it's not to traumatic for you.

Burren Lounge is in the regular departures area. Boru Lounge is after US CBP so they won't.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Burren Lounge is in the regular departures area. Boru Lounge is after US CBP so they won't.

During the winter season (approximately September through April), passengers can only access this lounge prior to clearing U.S. Preclearance formalities. The lounge is NOT accessible beyond U.S. Preclearance.

Advertisement