Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheep

• 14-03-2019 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

At what age is a lamb safe from a fox it they are hardy and ? I have ewes in a shed for a number of weeks now i lamb indoor ewe is constantly scratching of everything she has wool pull out of herself i injected her for scab mange and mits but no improvement is their anything i can give that wont effect her before lambing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,190 ✭✭✭davidk1394

At what age is a lamb safe from a fox it they are hardy and ? I have ewes in a shed for a number of weeks now i lamb indoor ewe is constantly scratching of everything she has wool pull out of herself i injected her for scab mange and mits but no improvement is their anything i can give that wont effect her before lambing

They say after a week the lambs should be safe. Would it be worth mixing some dip and rubbing it onto her ?

Advertisement