If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-65FZ802B or LG OLED65c8PLA

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know that I received the TV on Friday and had it up and running on Saturday and I have to say it's a spectacular TV. A hell of an upgrade even from my 2.5 year old 4K Panasonic TV.

Just 1 query. I registered the TV on Panasonics website and it provided confirmation that my warranty is only 1 year on this TV with them. Is that correct in terms of the manufacturers warranty?? I know you guys provide a 6 year warranty but I thought Panasonics was 5.
    Hi Hendrickp,

Glad to hear you;re happy with the new TV, it is a fantastic panel!

You are covered by our 6 year warranty however Panasonic do require you to sign up for their extended 5 year which can be done through the website:

https://promotions.panasonic.co.uk/promotions/promotions/view_terms/257

Let me know if you have any issues signing up!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi guy,

That link says the promotion has ended. Its not a big problem if it's not available but I just wanted to be sure.

Hi guy,

That link says the promotion has ended. Its not a big problem if it's not available but I just wanted to be sure.
    Hi Hendrickp,

I had a look at the link, if you click Home above where it says promotion has ended, then click the Claim tab it will work through that link. I'll have to update our link in store!

Let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi guy,

Hi Hendrickp,

I had a look at the link, if you click Home above where it says promotion has ended, then click the Claim tab it will work through that link. I'll have to update our link in store!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

That worked. Thanks

I also just want to say thanks so much to the whole team for your advice and help with all the queries I had with this order. Its a pleasure dealing with Richer Sounds.

Regards

Hi guy,

Hi Hendrickp,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

That worked. Thanks

I also just want to say thanks so much to the whole team for your advice and help with all the queries I had with this order. Its a pleasure dealing with Richer Sounds.

Regards
    Hi Hendrickp,

Thank you so much for your post! No problem at all, if you ever need anything else just drop us a post and we'll get you sorted!

Thanks again for buying from us and enjoy the new TV!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.