Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My own good news 😁

Options
  • 14-03-2019 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I was on the ttc boards on Rollercoaster and had been trying for no 3 for a long time. I had a rough few years, numerous misscarriages but I am currently 9 weeks pregnant! We had an early scan last week and all looks good so I am hoping I get to take this one home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 crazyhorse2019

I didnt want to put it on stillhopefulls thread obviously but when I saw you all over here I was bursting to spill ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Wow- congratulations Crazyhorse. That’s lovely news. We miss you on RC, glad things are going so well for you.

Thanks Galway, I am fit to burst as only DH knows. I want to get at least past the 12 week mark before we tell family and friends because of our history, but I am trying to stay positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Babs13

Congratulations crazyhorse. Hope it all goes smoothly for you

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Maybe you'll follow us all back ?

Thanks babs, I doubt it. Some posters are just vile and the lack of moderation is very offputting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 siobhanorourke

Congratulations Crazyhorse. There's not much to choose between RC and boards now. Both are hard to navigate but at least boards actually works or I assume it does..I can't quite figure it out.
    Maybe I hope your pregnancy goes well.
    Take care

S

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Catherine8

Fantastic news crazyhorse....CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy,so happy for you xxx

Advertisement