Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Sport

Options
  • 14-03-2019 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If Eir lose the BT Sport package when Sky comes onboard during the summer with the one distribution rights, would this be grounds to cancel a contract that I have with them? I am aware nothing is confirmed yet, but hypothetically speaking. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭kheb

Eir confirmed to me that you won’t get a refund if you cancel for this reason as a change of channels doesn’t count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

tbayers wrote: »
    Hi,

If Eir lose the BT Sport package when Sky comes onboard during the summer with the one distribution rights, would this be grounds to cancel a contract that I have with them? I am aware nothing is confirmed yet, but hypothetically speaking. 
    Hi tbayers

The Service that eir provides to you may change from time to time as the provision of the Service is variable and eir cannot guarantee the availability of any particular channel or programme which forms part of the Service. This may occur for reasons beyond eir’s control.  Therefore it is not grounds for cancellation of service.

Thanks

Linzi 

Advertisement