Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post delivery

• 14-03-2019 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I posted a parcel this afternoon.

The tracking shows it being processed in the An Post parcel centre in Ballymount Road since 4pm.

What are the chances of it being delivered in Limerick tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭topcat72

Fairly good, going on experience -if it had been early am it would definitely get here, pm may slow it, and the fact its a bank hol weekend. If city addressee, id say you're okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭The Moleman

topcat72 wrote: »
    Fairly good, going on experience -if it had been early am it would definitely get here, pm may slow it, and the fact its a bank hol weekend. If city addressee, id say you're okay.

Thank you

topcat72 wrote: »

Tacking has not updated since I started the thread yesterday. Still showing as being processed in Ballymount Road.

Is it safe to assume the parcel is indeed still in Dublin? Or might it have moved on but An Post is just wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

I've received a couple of packages recently where the tracking said Dublin Mails Centre still to my door here in Limerick and the tracking was updated after receipt. Hope this helps!

leo78 wrote: »
    I've received a couple of packages recently where the tracking said Dublin Mails Centre still to my door here in Limerick and the tracking was updated after receipt. Hope this helps!

It gives me hope ;)

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

.....well, did it arrive ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Hi , does anyone know what the cut off time for next day delivery (express post) within Ireland ? Does it vary between post offices...?
    I'm sending a letter from Galway to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Donutz

wacotaco wrote:
    Hi , does anyone know what the cut off time for next day delivery (express post) within Ireland ? Does it vary between post offices...? I'm sending a letter from Galway to Dublin.

It varies from office to office. There is usually a notice in the post office that will tell the last collection time. If its Express you would want to be there at least 15 minutes before the last collection, especially if it is a busy office.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod note.... Limerick thread.... Closing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement