Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fujitsu AH530

Options
  • 14-03-2019 9:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

Fujitsu Lifebook AH530. Used this morning on batterypower until battery died. I then connected to power and rebooted. "0251 system CMOS checksum Bad" shown on screen. Googled and discovered BIOS might be corrupted. Entered BIOS menu and clicked on Default Values and saved. Computer booted as normal Fan came on as usual during boot for approx 10 - 15 secs. Computer works as normal for 5 maybe 8 mins the fan does not come on and computer either shuts down or gets very very slow and is very hot. I have shut it down and let it cool It will boot as normal with fan running again for a short time but the fan will not cut in again even though the laptop gets hot. I have checked the fan and all vents and the connection to the board. Everything seems ok. Any ideas please

Advertisement