Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable Barber around Georges Street

Options
  • 14-03-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I'm looking to get a bread haircut tomorrow say around 12:30. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

One on Liffey St - think it's a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,413 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’d recommend the Trinity Barbers, about a 2 minute walk max from the bottom of Grafton St. been a couple of years since I’ve been down there as I’ve been away but always a reliable cut in a comfortable and friendly yet cozy setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

skulltown wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a bread haircut tomorrow say around 12:30. Any recommendations?

Are you a crusty? :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭jrmb

Ali's Turkish Barber on Aungier Street. They do a fantastic job and it's a lovely shop. It's a shame their signage lets them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Strumms wrote: »
    I’d recommend the Trinity Barbers, about a 2 minute walk max from the bottom of Grafton St. been a couple of years since I’ve been down there as I’ve been away but always a reliable cut in a comfortable and friendly yet cozy setting.

He said 'reasonable' not 'force you to get a wash no matter what and charge €20+ for the most basic of cuts' shower of...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Esel wrote: »
    skulltown wrote: »

Are you a crusty? :)

Using his loaf

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

Haha "Bread". I ended up going to knights barbers in St. stephens green shopping centre. €23 as I still have student card. That's for beard and hair. Cheers

Advertisement