Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have I not heard back from BOI?

• 15-03-2019 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I submitted my bank account application in branch on Friday last week, the same day my roommate also did so she heard back within 2 days and I have heard nothing. Why is this the case? And why can you not contact anyone via phone at this bank!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

livbnes wrote: »
    I submitted my bank account application in branch on Friday last week, the same day my roommate also did so she heard back within 2 days and I have heard nothing. Why is this the case? And why can you not contact anyone via phone at this bank!!!

Hi livbnes,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Please be advised that all account applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason time frames can vary. We are very sorry to hear that your application has taken longer than expected. If you would like an update in relation to the application we would recommend that you contact our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement