Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned because mod dislikes my views

Options
  • 15-03-2019 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Subject: You have been banned

Dear mad muffin,

You have been banned from After Hours for four days for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Pter

*Moderator Note*

This literally happened this morning and you want to start victim blaming. Go away with that ****e.

*Your post:*
    ---Quote (Originally by mad muffin)---
    ---Quote (Originally by francois)---
    This is the end result of the relentless demonizing of Muslims.
    ---End Quote---
    Some might say that…

I have a different theory.

This is sits squarely in the lap of Muslim governments. Those that glorify terror attacks on the west. Those that turn a blind eye to terror attacks on the west. Those that encourage terror attacks on the west.

We have for far too long now always blamed ourself for the attacks. But why do you think so many Muslims have been emboldened to attack the west and westerners?

Is it because we have (on a government level) accepted them with open arms? I mean there must be a reason they hate us so?

No it’s the Muslim governments that have for far to long encouraged this.

The tragedy in NZ is a direct result of this. Some white nationalist finally said Fück this shït and killed over 40 innocent people. Their deaths are on the Muslim government heads.

Not on us. Not on our governments.

Just think about it. How often do you hear about a Muslim terror attack. And how often do you hear about a white nationalist terror attack? The reason is, our governments, and society just don’t stand for this kind of shït. And we never will.

We can’t just keep going round and round. Look up to the sky and say why?!

This might just be the catalyst for more of these kind of attacks. Which is not good for anyone.

I’ll tell you the reason we won’t do anything to make sure the Muslim countries stop creating terrorist. Oil.

They have the oil. We need the oil.

I know some will find this controversial but me need to stop walking around with our heads in the sand.
    ---End Quote---

How was I being uncivil or victim blaming? My point of view might not be his but tell me where I was uncivil? Where did I blame the victims? Why can’t we have a candid discussion on the greatest issue of out times?

I wish for the ban to be lifted please. No I have not contacted the mod there is no point.

Thanks for looking into this for me.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

mad muffin wrote: »
    No I have not contacted the mod there is no point.
    Start a new thread once you have made a serious attempt to resolve this directly if that attempt fails

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement