Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreadful Customer Service

• 15-03-2019 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I moved house a few months ago and because of the way EIR treated me with regard to my account and wanting to CHARGE me more per month and to put me on Another 2 year contract I made the decision to cancel the home broadband TV and phone. I have 3 mobile accounts connected to the account which I said I would keep until the current contract runs out in Sept. However, EIR have still been charging me for the complete package....I have up to now been paying half of the monthly bill which was in the contract. 
    However, yesterday my mobile phones have all been barred....I tried webchat this morning with no luck...they said to call 1901.....I CANNOT MAKE CALLS!!!!!!!
    Please can someone assist!!! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

pjcpolly wrote: »
    I moved house a few months ago and because of the way EIR treated me with regard to my account and wanting to CHARGE me more per month and to put me on Another 2 year contract I made the decision to cancel the home broadband TV and phone. I have 3 mobile accounts connected to the account which I said I would keep until the current contract runs out in Sept. However, EIR have still been charging me for the complete package....I have up to now been paying half of the monthly bill which was in the contract. 
    However, yesterday my mobile phones have all been barred....I tried webchat this morning with no luck...they said to call 1901.....I CANNOT MAKE CALLS!!!!!!!
    Please can someone assist!!! 
    Hi pjcpolly

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement