Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountholder deceased

Options
  • 15-03-2019 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

My father passed away. Want to change the name on the account. Was told I'd be holding more than 20 mins, chatted with two operators on webchat - first couldn't help me, second told me we'd have to close & re-open the account. Think my mother's name is on the account. Just want to change the name to ensure that she can call if there's any difficulty. Please help!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi

My father passed away. Want to change the name on the account. Was told I'd be holding more than 20 mins, chatted with two operators on webchat - first couldn't help me, second told me we'd have to close & re-open the account. Think my mother's name is on the account. Just want to change the name to ensure that she can call if there's any difficulty. Please help!
    Thanks!
    Hi harmless_suz, 

Condolences on the loss of your father. 

If you could PM the following details I can process this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB of Account Holder
    5. Are you the Account Holder/ Authorised User?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 3 harmless_suz

message sent  -thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

message sent  -thanks!
    No problem harmless_suz, 

I have responded to your PM

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement