Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a loan account to 365 -not working

Options
  • 15-03-2019 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have gone through the steps outlined in order to add my loan account to my banking365 to no avail.  After it didn't work they first time (i.e. long after the 5 working days to implement same had passed) I raised a query within the banking365 platform itself to be told to try again.  The second attempt was some ten working days ago and still the loan account is not showing.  

Can ye advise please?

Regards,
    Seafields

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

SeaFields wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I have gone through the steps outlined in order to add my loan account to my banking365 to no avail.  After it didn't work they first time (i.e. long after the 5 working days to implement same had passed) I raised a query within the banking365 platform itself to be told to try again.  The second attempt was some ten working days ago and still the loan account is not showing.  

Can ye advise please?

Regards,
    Seafields

Hi Seafields,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We are really sorry to hear this has been your experience. We would recommend that you raise this query by logging into your account through a Pc/laptop, select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you. Alternatively you can call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365. It is important when adding an account online that the address and name match to ensure that this can be added to the existing online profile.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Hi Jen,

Will I be told why it failed if I raise it (which I did already) or is it a case of keep trying?

Thanks,
    seafields

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

SeaFields wrote: »
    Hi Jen,

Will I be told why it failed if I raise it (which I did already) or is it a case of keep trying?

Thanks,
    seafields

We would recommend that you include as much information when raising this through the Ask a Question option and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you. Alternatively you can call our customer service team on 0818 365 365.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement