Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received Aer Credit Card but not working

Options
  • 15-03-2019 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi I received my Aer Credit card and was advised that the pin number would be the same but I couldn't use it to make a payment as terminal displayed Incorrect PIN. Also I couldn't use it to make a contactless payment. Can you advise what I need to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

bada_bing wrote: »
    Hi I received my Aer Credit card and was advised that the pin number would be the same but I couldn't use it to make a payment as terminal displayed Incorrect PIN. Also I couldn't use it to make a contactless payment. Can you advise what I need to do?

Hi bada_bing,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with using your Card. Can I ask have you activated the card prior to using it at a point of sale or with the contactless feature on the card. To activate the card we would recommend that you contact our Credit card services team on 0818 251 251 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement