Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

45 cars and over €40,000 seized in CAB raids in Limerick, Tipperary and Dubli

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭Paddico

I dont think so, sounds like one of the gangs based in and around St Marys park

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Murt102

Don’t think this seizure is anything related to the one in Limerick, but they seem to have taken a lot more - over 80 cars values at €2m, €21k cash, and €200k in the bank.

As far as I know, the garage has only been in Tipperary for about a year.

https://mobile.twitter.com/criminalassets/status/1309081148115611650

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

The garage has been in operation a good bit longer than a year. This (Autopace) is the 4th name change they've had. They were shut down by revenue a year or so ago and it reopened again under a different name in a few months. Apparently the previous company they operated under owed a massive tax bill to revenue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭flipflophead22

Wonder what garage is was in clare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Gooser14

hooch-85 wrote:
    The garage has been in operation a good bit longer than a year. This (Autopace) is the 4th name change they've had. They were shut down by revenue a year or so ago and it reopened again under a different name in a few months. Apparently the previous company they operated under owed a massive tax bill to revenue.

Is it on the old N7 (now R445) Limerick to Nenagh Road?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Gooser14 wrote: »
    Is it on the old N7 (now R445) Limerick to Nenagh Road?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭gamerguy1

Every car was taken away today when I passed it. Gardai and cab were all there. Their garage near Birmingham was raided today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

I was only in with them last week, they were sourcing a BMW for me. That was a lucky escape!

Advertisement