Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique mandate reference not showing up?

Options
  • 15-03-2019 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm trying to cancel a direct debit to a savings account. 365 online tells me that I need to click on the + beside the SEPA direct debit on my transactions list to get this information.

But when I click on the +, there is no drop down showing additional information. it just doesn't work. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Shortbread wrote: »
    I'm trying to cancel a direct debit to a savings account. 365 online tells me that I need to click on the + beside the SEPA direct debit on my transactions list to get this information.

But when I click on the +, there is no drop down showing additional information. it just doesn't work. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Hi Shortbread,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. In order to keep the 365 Monthly Saver account open there needs to be an active direct debit on the account. If you wish to cancel the direct debit we would have to close the account. You can postpone the Direct debit for a maximum of 56days and/or reduce the amount to a minimum of €20 per month instead.

To do any of the above we would ask that you raise this by logging into your account through a Pc/laptop,Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Shortbread

I actually wanted to cancel the direct debit so I could set up a new one, or a standing order, to increase the amount paid in. There doesn't seem to be a way to do that on the website plus I have no way of getting the unique mandate reference as the drop down doesn't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Shortbread

I actually wanted to cancel the direct debit so I could set up a new one to increase the amount paid in. There doesn't seem to be a way to do that on the website plus I have no way of getting the unique mandate reference as the drop down doesn't work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Shortbread wrote: »
    I actually wanted to cancel the direct debit so I could set up a new one to increase the amount paid in. There doesn't seem to be a way to do that on the website plus I have no way of getting the unique mandate reference as the drop down doesn't work?

Thanks for the information Shortbread,

To increase the amount you are paying to your 365 monthly saver account we would ask that you raise this by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be happy to look after this for you. Please allow 10 calendar days for any amendments to the Direct Debit to take place.

Please feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement