Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport - how do I resolve?

• 15-03-2019 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

Can someone from eir tell me how to resolve the "device swap" problem. I cannot call and wait on hold during the day.

I tried to reinstall and deleted an unused device, now I'm told I cannot add another. It's not a swap as I haven't been able to add anything.

Getting seriously hacked off with the terrible service, it is essentially unusable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Can someone from eir tell me how to resolve the "device swap" problem. I cannot call and wait on hold during the day.

I tried to reinstall and deleted an unused device, now I'm told I cannot add another. It's not a swap as I haven't been able to add anything.

Getting seriously hacked off with the terrible service, it is essentially unusable.
    Hi sunnysoutheast

Unfortunately we are unable to resolve tech issues through Social Media.  Please click here to chat to one of our technical advisors.

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement