Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam website

• 16-03-2019 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

Fastloans.ie is a scam website, steer clear....it's been reported to central bank who are trying to get it taken down

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭bluetractor

I'm surprised it's still up. This is one of the drawbacks of the iedr domain allowing anyone register a .ie domain.
    The site uses the terms and conditions from KBC Bank and use kbc's regulatory registration number.

Maybe notification to kbc would also help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I'm surprised it's still up. This is one of the drawbacks of the iedr domain allowing anyone register a .ie domain.
    The site uses the terms and conditions from KBC Bank and use kbc's regulatory registration number.

Maybe notification to kbc would also help.

I reported a scam website (could have been this one) to IEDR before. They just came back to me and said nothing we can do, we only check they have a connection to Ireland, tell the Guards. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Wheety wrote: »
    I reported a scam website (could have been this one) to IEDR before. They just came back to me and said nothing we can do, we only check they have a connection to Ireland, tell the Guards. :mad:

If it was illegal streaming or something else. It would be gone pretty quickly.

Advertisement