Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child seat recommendations

Options
  • 16-03-2019 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good child seat for camper that can be fitted using the 3 point seat belts in camper but that can also be fitted using isofix so I can swap in and out of car quickly? Group 1-2-3 seat or for 9months old and older. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭listermint

boxty wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good child seat for camper that can be fitted using the 3 point seat belts in camper but that can also be fitted using isofix so I can swap in and out of car quickly? Group 1-2-3 seat or for 9months old and older. Thanks

Tbh we've had iso fix ones and 3 point ones and I found no discernible difference in a quality 3 point like the maxi Cosi axiss to its ISO counterparts. It's super quick to swap between cars we do it all the time

Advertisement