Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace Commissioner

• 16-03-2019 8:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

Would anyone have contact details for a peace commissioner I've tried google but can't find any.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭sidcon

The Muppet wrote: »
    Would anyone have contact details for a peace commissioner I've tried google but can't find any.

Finglas is the closest I can find
    https://m.facebook.com/keithconff/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Contact your nearest Garda Station - they should have a list.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Def_IRL

If you are near Fairview, Try Mario in Marios Chipper opposite the Petrol Garage in North Strand, I've used him before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,962 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

find anyone who's going for election for the first time from government party they've bound to been made a peace commissioner to up their profile

Advertisement