Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Account

Options
  • 16-03-2019 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I wish to close my account, or if it has not been activated yet, cease to activate it. This site will not work for my needs. I am unable to close my account so I am asking that it be done on my behalf. Please confirm.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We would not normally close an account on request. I am unsure what options you have before your e-mail confirmation, but if you can access your user control panel there is a close account option in the bottom left corner (if accessing the full site)

Alternatively you could e-mail hello@boards.ie - they can verify your e-mail address and may be able to close the account

Thanks

Advertisement