Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannedfor being “uncivil”

Options
  • 16-03-2019 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Anyone care to explain how the hell my post was uncivil in after hours? Basically I cut it down to how the media calls it a white man shooting. But it won’t say anything when it’s other races. Again media trying to keep us all divided. Then I pointed out how people are defending someone like Jussie smollet for his blatant attack against whites by faking a race attack on himself.
    And I get banned for that? Is boards gone into a complete liberal ruling now? Are you actually joking me. Been banned before for actual attacks. But this is absolutely stupid and nonsense. I don’t know who that chap is who banned me. Never seen it’s profile before but you need to have a word with him or her! Can see why so many people have left boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi. The first step in the DRP process is to contact the mod and attempt to work it out amicably between yourselves.

Can you confirm if you have done this, and if so, what was the outcome?

Advertisement