Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

??

Options
  • 16-03-2019 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My employer transferred money from his BOI Friday morning, will the money be in my AIB account by Saturday??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭mario84s

My employer transferred money from his BOI Friday morning, will the money be in my AIB account by Saturday??

Quite possibly no, could be next business day, it being Tuesday. Then again, SEPA works in weird ways...

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

It would have only been batched last night.

Monday is a normal processing day for SEPA (which AIB tend to comply with even on local holidays) so you should receive by Monday lunchtime

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steveywonder

Is that not only if you transfer the money after the cut off time of 3:30pm though?

Is that not only if you transfer the money after the cut off time of 3:30pm though?

BOI do one batch so anything done before cut off time will be in the file sent that night

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steveywonder

So that batch is sent out Monday? Or is there a chance I will get it this morning?

• Advertisement

So that batch is sent out Monday? Or is there a chance I will get it this morning?

It's done overnight and picked up the next working day. You won't get it today

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,500 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

It's something I've found with BOI to be disastrous. SEPA transfers with BOI have taken 48hours before. With some of my other accounts, it goes through the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

AIB to BOI is same day. BOI to AIB is next day. BOI are behind on their SEPA processing compared to other banks

Advertisement