Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doubt on activation BOI 365 online

Options
  • 16-03-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all.

These days I opened a personal account with Bank of Ireland. Yesterday I called the number to activate bank 365 and receive my ID. unfortunately I am not a native English speaker and at the end of the call the very kind operator told me my ID. But I didn't understand at the end of the phone call if I could immediately access online or I had to wait for some activation code by message or mail. The doubt came to me because trying to enter immediately gave me error even though I entered the exact data.

I would like to avoid trying to go wrong again and block the account online by redoing the entire procedure for the online part. Thank you very much for helping

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Fratak,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You should be able to sign in to your 365online profile immediately after getting set up.

If you are experiencing difficulty you can contact our digital activation team on 1890365500 and they will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fratak

I tried the log in and it works now.

I believe that now I can log in from both the PC and the smartphone without problems.

Thanks for the answer

Advertisement