Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peng CBD

Options
  • 16-03-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get the 1000mg peng CBD liquid in Ireland ? Any of the uk websites don’t seem to ship to Ireland and I can only find the 300mg in Ireland cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Does it have to be that specific brand? I've seen 1000mg pop up on some sites over here.

Also how big is the 300mg bottle? It's worth noting that 1000mg is usually referring to the full bottles strength, not the strength per millilitre. The Peng CBD is 1000mg for a 50ml bottle, and 20mg per millilitre. So if the 300mg one you found is in a 15ml bottle then it's the exact same strength and you could just buy a few bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Phill_M wrote: »
    Does it have to be that specific brand? I've seen 1000mg pop up on some sites over here.

Also how big is the 300mg bottle? It's worth noting that 1000mg is usually referring to the full bottles strength, not the strength per millilitre. The Peng CBD is 1000mg for a 50ml bottle, and 20mg per millilitre. So if the 300mg one you found is in a 15ml bottle then it's the exact same strength and you could just buy a few bottles.

Yes I’m understand how it works. The bottles I am get here are 300mg in 30 ml bottles so that’s only 10mg per ml I’m getting but the 1000mg bottles and also 30ml so getting over 30mg per ml.

I just really like that band of vape

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Yes I’m understand how it works. The bottles I am get here are 300mg in 30 ml bottles so that’s only 10mg per ml I’m getting but the 1000mg bottles and also 30ml so getting over 30mg per ml.

I just really like that band of vape

Thanks for the reply
    Ah I see. Could you order the ones you want from the UK then and use a parcel service like DPD Parcel Wizard, Parcel Motel or AnPost Addresspal? They give you a virtual UK address and charge around 4 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gormlessgal

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get the 1000mg peng CBD liquid in Ireland ? Any of the uk websites don’t seem to ship to Ireland and I can only find the 300mg in Ireland cheers

A little late to the party but wondering where you get the Peng brand in Ireland? Can't find it myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

A little late to the party but wondering where you get the Peng brand in Ireland? Can't find it myself

https://premiercbd.ie/cbd-oil/og-kush-peng-cbd-e-liquid-10ml/

Advertisement