Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaweweek 32 Transfers

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just done Bamba to Duffy, to remain with 8 DGW players. Seriously tempted to drop season long captain Salah for Mane. Will give me an extra couple million for WC next week. Will cost -4 but hoping the extra points gained will more than cover it.

Edit.

On second thoughts, Salah to Sterling, then consider Mane next GW. If getting rid of Salah, bring in someone on a double.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Is Ederson in for Guyata worth a -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I need to free up some cash so it'll be adios to Salah. Thanks for your service lad.

The first move will be Bennett to Luiz. I had Laporte as my first choice all week but with the BGW next week I think Luiz is the rational choice this week.

I was going to bring in Mané and go with 9/10 starting DGWers but I may instead go with Hazard now and worry about Mané next week. This means I could potentially have 11 DGW starters if I go with AWB and he does indeed start.

Patricio/Guaita
    Luiz, Duffy, Kola/AWB
    Haz, Pogba, Son, Sterling
    Ageuro, Jiménez, Batshuayi

Patricio/Guaita, Kola/AWB, Camarasa, Bednarek

Just means now that I'll have to take a -4/8 next week to get 9/10 starters.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Is Ederson in for Guyata worth a -4?

The most Ederson will get is 12, so net 8

Guiata worst is 3 most likely, he will probably get more though, they could easily keep a clean sheet via huddersfield

And will you have to sub a goalkeeper next week?

IMO probably not worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

2 f/t Tarkowski to Luiz done. Banked the second. Barnes to sub in if TAA or AWB miss out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

gonna wildcard to

Ederson and Gunn

Duffy Dunk AWB Shaw Schlupp

Sterling Hazard Pogba Kante Propper

Aguero Rashford Jiminez

Only leaves me with 5 or 6 next week tho. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Have Camarasa, and considering using an FT on getting in Hudson-Odoi. I need whoever I bring in to play in GW33 too, but he's probably more likely to play the Europa League game on the Thursday.

I should just keep Camarasa and my transfer and either play him or Mane, right?

Only have 0.1 ITB so 4.6 is as high as I can spend on a midfielder.

Have Camarasa, and considering using an FT on getting in Hudson-Odoi. I need whoever I bring in to play in GW33 too, but he's probably more likely to play the Europa League game on the Thursday.

I should just keep Camarasa and my transfer and either play him or Mane, right?

Only have 0.1 ITB so 4.6 is as high as I can spend on a midfielder.

play Mane all day long. He's in superb form

manual_man wrote: »
    play Mane all day long. He's in superb form

I know! But like, hello? :)

Also my team is painfully template, although one may argue by actually playing Mane it's a little more maverick considering the week it is!

Without using a chip/transfer this is what I have

Guaita
    Doherty - Duffy - Azpili - PVA
    Sterling - Pogba - Mane/Camarasa/Barnes*
    Aguero - Higuain - Rashford

Patricio: midfield options/Bednarek

So I have literally a squad of doublers and a choice to make in goal.

I could also make an argument for starting Barnes.

I'd be tempted by the BB only for wanting use the TC on Ageuro or Sterling

that team looks good to me Mr P. Probably the best week for TC too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Any opinions on my squad
    WILDCARD IS ACTIVE
    it has changed a lot in the last 24hrs, I decided against the 6 points if get between the sticks with ederson/Leno

Boruc
    Sclupp VVD AWB TAA
    Hazard Mane Sterling Son
    Raul Jimenez Aguero

Captain Sterling
    Jimenez will be Wilson next GW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I know! But like, hello? :)

Also my team is painfully template, although one may argue by actually playing Mane it's a little more maverick considering the week it is!

Without using a chip/transfer this is what I have

Guaita
    Doherty - Duffy - Azpili - PVA
    Sterling - Pogba - Mane/Camarasa/Barnes*
    Aguero - Higuain - Rashford

Patricio: midfield options/Bednarek

So I have literally a squad of doublers and a choice to make in goal.

I could also make an argument for starting Barnes.

I'd be tempted by the BB only for wanting use the TC on Ageuro or Sterling
    Would be in the keep Mane camp as well,
    I wouldn't be sold on Higuain and in fact would suggest him to Zaha/Batshuayi which would give you around 3m to invest somewhere else - perhaps Doherty to a Chelsea/city defender, of if u don't fancy that, could upgrade Barnes to Dilva for instance. (Doherty may be rotation risk, and many seem to be going the double Chelsea defence, plus they don't have a blank, and neither do Palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Is Heung-min Son enough coverage from Spurs. Kane just costs too damn much and it's a big weekend for the londoners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Any opinions on my squad
    WILDCARD IS ACTIVE
    it has changed a lot in the last 24hrs, I decided against the 6 points if get between the sticks with ederson/Leno

Boruc
    Sclupp VVD AWB TAA
    Hazard Mane Sterling Son
    Raul Jimenez Aguero

Captain Sterling
    Jimenez will be Wilson next GW

Brighton have 3 doubles including this week, so might be worthwhile getting in Ryan or a defender, yes they have the FA cup, and while Cardiff have 2 very tough fixtures, if they were to get any points, Brighton would be looking over their shoulder for the season, so don't see their regular's not starting.

Will Jimmy start both games with the cup, if your dumping him next week - would it be better going for Zaha/batman this week?

Wouldn't be sold on Hazard or Son, but I can understand why you have both of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On WC and looking at this
    Ryan
    Laporte dunk lindelof
    Pogba hazard Mili McNeil
    Aguero Kane batshuayi

Subs hamer TAA jwp bednarek

Gives me ten with doubles and with two transfers next week can get 9 players for the skinny week. Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

eh i dunno wrote: »
    On WC and looking at this
    Ryan
    Laporte dunk lindelof
    Pogba hazard Mili McNeil
    Aguero Kane batshuayi

Subs hamer TAA jwp bednarek

Gives me ten with doubles and with two transfers next week can get 9 players for the skinny week. Any thoughts?

I suppose your hit next week will include a GK but maybe get Leno (say) now instead of JWP. What week will you BB?

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Would be in the keep Mane camp as well,
    I wouldn't be sold on Higuain and in fact would suggest him to Zaha/Batshuayi which would give you around 3m to invest somewhere else - perhaps Doherty to a Chelsea/city defender, of if u don't fancy that, could upgrade Barnes to Dilva for instance. (Doherty may be rotation risk, and many seem to be going the double Chelsea defence, plus they don't have a blank, and neither do Palace.

I have one FT and only 7 players I think for next week. So I'm constrained by who I can sell if I want to field close to 11 next week. So Higuain and Barnes have to stay.

Think I'll just stick, and play Mane. Wait and see Camarasa doing the biz as 1st sub and Barnes finally delivering against Bournemouth :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

ElTel wrote: »
    I suppose your hit next week will include a GK but maybe get Leno (say) now instead of JWP. What week will you BB?

Possibly 34 or 36. TC in 35. Any one see the tweet saying no lindelof in utd squad at the hotel? Could be because he's just had a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Salah to Hazard done with a plan to WC next week, gives me 9 DGW players if Rashford & AWB play both games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

need a midfielder for 7m. any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

darego wrote: »

Pedro if you like a gamble.
    A palace one if safe

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

darego wrote: »
    A palace one if safe

Agree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

A palace one if safe
    pedro if you hate your life and FF points

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not sure what to do this week. Free hit is gone, but still have my Wildcard.

476617.PNG

Sterling and Aguero in for sure (-4 hit), with Aguero being TC.

Not sure if i should leave it at that, or should play my wildcard and go for a big score this week, knowing next week won't be great.

Kiith wrote: »
    Not sure what to do this week. Free hit is gone, but still have my Wildcard.

476617.PNG

Sterling and Aguero in for sure (-4 hit), with Aguero being TC.

Not sure if i should leave it at that, or should play my wildcard and go for a big score this week, knowing next week won't be great.

I would hold and wildcard next week

o you need to make up ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Richi to Son or Dilva for a -4, thoughts? Wanted to take this query out of the match day thread

bantee wrote: »
    Richi to Son or Dilva for a -4, thoughts? Wanted to take this query out of the match day thread

Dilva much better fixtures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

km79 wrote: »
    pedro if you hate your life and FF points

I got Pedro :D

He's the same Points per game as Azpi so I says I might as well have a gamble. Miliojevic was the obvious choice but my main rivals have him so want something different.

Note: I do not condone buying Pedro. He's like the backstop I rallied against but ended up voting for cos I'm a mug.

Advertisement