Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to post

Options
  • 17-03-2019 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Trying to ask a question on
    The Help to buy thread in accommodation section buy message keeps saying I don’t have permission to post on this thread ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You need to complete the registration process first, before you can post.

You can do this by clicking the verification link in the email you should have received (make sure to check your junk/spam folder in case it went in there).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jayred

dudara wrote: »
    You need to complete the registration process first, before you can post.

You can do this by clicking the verification link in the email you should have received (make sure to check your junk/spam folder in case it went in there).

Is there any way of resending email again ? I thought I did click on but don’t have email anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I have been registered since
    21/9/18 buy keeps saying no permission to post. No notice on top of page saying I’m not registered?

Jayred wrote: »
    I have been registered since
    21/9/18 buy keeps saying no permission to post. No notice on top of page saying I’m not registered?

Sorry I does say awaiting email confirmation but no link to resend email

• Advertisement
Advertisement