If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patrick's Day weekend Opening Hours

Options
  • 17-03-2019 11:31am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Happy St. Patrick's day Guys,

just a quick note to say we are closed today, St. Patrick's Day.

Tomorrow, Monday February 18th we are open Bank Holiday hours - 13:00 - 17:00

Have a great weekend :D

Thanks as ever guys and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Hey, been trying to ring ye with a query about tv and discount code I have been unable to reach anyone? Any issue with your lines?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey, been trying to ring ye with a query about tv and discount code I have been unable to reach anyone? Any issue with your lines?
    Hi PowerHouseDan.

No issues with the line at this end.

It has been very busy in store today and we are getting to as many calls as we can.

If you drop me a PM I can look at your question.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

As we have resumed “normal time” after St. Patrick’s Day, thread closed !

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.