Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aercard - €5,000 spend/ Avios

Options
  • 17-03-2019 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭

Question for Boi or anyone with card- how long before transactions are reflected on aerclub ie your €5,000 spend- I've been using for a week and, while my Boi card care shows the transactions,  Aerclub still states 5,000 to spend for free flights. 

Also, how long before Avios appear? Edit: T&C's state up to 30 days

And finally, there is mention on Boi/aerclub of upgrading travel insurance if you have Vhi/Laya etc , can you point to info on how/who to contact?

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Question for Boi or anyone with card- how long before transactions are reflected on aerclub ie your €5,000 spend- I've been using for a week and, while my Boi card care shows the transactions, Aerclub still states 5,000 to spend for free flights.

Also, how long before Avios appear? Edit: T&C's state up to 30 days

And finally, there is mention on Boi/aerclub of upgrading travel insurance if you have Vhi/Laya etc , can you point to info on how/who to contact?

Thanks

Hi podgeandrodge,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Once your credit card has been linked you can earn Avios points immediately. For more information on Avios please see here and scroll down to point 18 of the FAQ’s.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Please be advised that the Travel insurance is with AIG for more information in relation to the policy please see here.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Thanks Jen[/font]

Advertisement