Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is mobile site access down?

Options
  • 17-03-2019 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

have an iPhone 6.….when I try and access any forum since yesterday a

503 error message comes up....is this happening for anyone else?

can access all forums as normal on laptop,

thanks for any feedback.

Comments

have an iPhone 6.….when I try and access any forum since yesterday a

503 error message comes up....is this happening for anyone else?

can access all forums as normal on laptop,

thanks for any feedback.

touch.boards.ie and m.boards.ie work mostly fine. I get an error sometimes and created another thread on here somewhere. Someone suggested clearing all cache for the site I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

touch.boards.ie and m.boards.ie work mostly fine. I get an error sometimes and created another thread on here somewhere. Someone suggested clearing all cache for the site I think.

thanks....not the greatest on phone etc.....how do you clear all cache for the site?

and do you just type in www.touch.boards.ie or www.mboards.ie on mobile phone to get into see your forums ok?

thanks....not the greatest on phone etc.....how do you clear all cache for the site?

and do you just type in www.touch.boards.ie or www.mboards.ie on mobile phone to get into see your forums ok?

m.boards, not mboards.

And it's different per browser on phone. Google it. "Chrome Android delete site cache" for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

m.boards, not mboards.

And it's different per browser on phone. Google it. "Chrome Android delete site cache" for example.

Thanks

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

There are issues impacting every version of the site sporadically, I'm afraid. While we've tried to look at fixes or solutions, the real tackling of these issues won't be able to happen until tomorrow when the dev team is back. Sorry for the disruption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Have used touch.boards.ie for ages but now it just redirects to the main site.

m.boards.ie works but its fairly outdated now

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Gael23,

This sounds like a cookies issue. Could you clear your cookies and cache please and then try to navigate to touch.boards.ie.

Advertisement