Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire LARP in Dublin? (Third try)

Options
  • 17-03-2019 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for any information on an active VtM LARP chronicle in or around Dublin. I already tried other subforums but (until now) without success.

I'm asking because I'm going to visit Dublin in November this year and I'd like to play a scene or two when I'm there. My character is a semi-Larp concept, which means that we have a regular online-forum game going on but our characters are visiting neighbouring Larp Domains from time to time.
    So if there aren't any active chronicles out there, this is fine with me. After all I'll be in town for only a few nights. But perhaps one of the forum-players (I've seen that there is a game going on) would like to add some fluff to his char...

If you're interested: just let me know ;)

All the best

Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Where are you hailing from to visit Dublin?

November is nearly upon us, you must be execira.

So, it's been months, and no response from vtm larpers, (shall me maybe assume that either there are none or that they are not going to break cover for you), so you need to find something else for you to do instead while you are here.

What else takes your fancy and we'll try to get you hooked up.

Advertisement