Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moved house 3 weeks ago, been trying to get details & line transferred for the last 5

• 18-03-2019 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

as above .. tried  the online form to do this - doesnt work
    tried webchat  - told to ring 
    tried twitter - told to ring 
    tried ringing - kept getting passed from pillar to post. IF ( and yes that is a big IF anyone answered, also it was NEVER answered in less than 40 minutes .) more often than not the line just went dead after a while 

finally got through to someone last Tuesday (after a 50 minute wait time) who seemed to know what they were doing and said they would definitely call me back if not in 24 hours then 48 hours 

still nothing, surely this is a breach of contract on your behalf and as such can you terminate it please so I can contact an ISP who actually answers the phones in less than 30 minutes and organises something as simple as moving address

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    as above .. tried  the online form to do this - doesnt work
    tried webchat  - told to ring 
    tried twitter - told to ring 
    tried ringing - kept getting passed from pillar to post. IF ( and yes that is a big IF anyone answered, also it was NEVER answered in less than 40 minutes .) more often than not the line just went dead after a while 

finally got through to someone last Tuesday (after a 50 minute wait time) who seemed to know what they were doing and said they would definitely call me back if not in 24 hours then 48 hours 

still nothing, surely this is a breach of contract on your behalf and as such can you terminate it please so I can contact an ISP who actually answers the phones in less than 30 minutes and organises something as simple as moving address
    Hi oranbhoy67, 

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having transferring your services to your new address. 

Could you PM the following and I will follow up with the agent that promised a call back?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement