Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S8 Android 9 Pie OTA Update

Options
  • 18-03-2019 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi just wondering when my galaxy S8 will receive the android pie OTA update, seems to have been rolled out by Samsung quite a few weeks back. Baseband G950FXXU4CRKB current build number G950FXXU4CRL3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I've a S8 G950FD (dual SIM - UK Model) and received the update about 1.5 weeks ago and last night received a small OS update patch to it. 

I'm going to assume you've gone into settings and tried to manually search for the update "Settings, Software Update, Download and Install"

My model is SM-G950FD - Baseband Version G950FXXU4DSBA - Build G950FXXS4DSC2

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Crowirl

Berty wrote: »
    I've a S8 G950FD (dual SIM - UK Model) and received the update about 1.5 weeks ago and last night received a small OS update patch to it. 

I'm going to assume you've gone into settings and tried to manually search for the update "Settings, Software Update, Download and Install"

My model is SM-G950FD - Baseband Version G950FXXU4DSBA - Build G950FXXS4DSC2
    Thanks Berty, you've made me look like an idiot! i had automatic updates on and it hadn't come through. Just changed to manual and that's done it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Crowirl wrote: »
    Hi just wondering when my galaxy S8 will receive the android pie OTA update, seems to have been rolled out by Samsung quite a few weeks back. Baseband G950FXXU4CRKB current build number G950FXXU4CRL3
    Glad you got sorted Crowirl

~ Linzi

Advertisement