Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rod Stewart 25th May 2019 Cork

Options
  • 18-03-2019 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hi,

I'm trying to get tickets for Rod Stewarts Pairc ui Caoimh gig on 25th May but no pitch/standing tickets available on Ticketmaster.......TM have announced extra tickets are currently on sale but all seem to be the seated ones/highest priced ones.

Will I just have to go down the toutless/donedeal/adverts route do you think?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

boogaloop wrote: »
    hi,

I'm trying to get tickets for Rod Stewarts Pairc ui Caoimh gig on 25th May but no pitch/standing tickets available on Ticketmaster.......TM have announced extra tickets are currently on sale but all seem to be the seated ones/highest priced ones.

Will I just have to go down the toutless/donedeal/adverts route do you think?

thanks.

It's a fully seated show, so even on the pitch, you'd be sitting

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

Mushy wrote: »
    It's a fully seated show, so even on the pitch, you'd be sitting

Back two thirds of pitch are standing, front third seated, there were standing available over the weekend but don't see them now, seems plenty of tickets around for this one so would keep an eye on Ticketmaster for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johndonn

Hi, I have two pitch tickets but cannot attend. I have them for resell through ticket master. There are other tickets for sale too on the ticket master website at the default ticket price.
    If you haven't got a ticket they're available now. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,563 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I didn't think this was selling well

Advertisement