Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November 2019 Babies club

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭buffin

Little baby boy finally made his appearance. Started having pains the evening of 41+4, went into Holles St the next morning since I had a scan scheduled anyway. They sent me home after since I wasn't in active labour, but the pains kept getting worse all day. I went back in later that evening and finally I had reached active labour by 1am. Begged for an epidural by then, even though I'd hoped to go naturally. They broke my waters and baby arrived at 9am the next day!

Also along with every other baby in Ireland! Seemed an especially busy time of year, but maybe that was actually normal??!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the snuggles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭New farmers wife

Congrats buffin, it's a great sense of relief when they are here safe and sound. Enjoy the bubble!!! My little girl is 4 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe how far time is going. You don't actually realise how much you can love something until you have a baby.
    My little girl has started sleep 6-8 hours at night and has definitely started to settle a bit more now

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭likestosmile

So I should have hopped into December group.
    Little baba boy arrived Tuesday, 13 days late, after 3 days of failed induction. Eventually had to have emergency c section.
    Recovery from c section is a horrendous experience, on top of trying to care for precious new little boy.
    He is perfect in every way but recovering from section is tough going right now.

Advertisement