Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates in Limerick City

• 18-03-2019 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

Looking for Pilates classes in Limerick City.

Preferably welcoming to male in their early 30's.

Had an issue with not being allowed participate in classes a few years ago, wasn't welcome do to being a young male.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

The Sports Arena in UL, all age groups welcome. Multiple sessions on different days and times during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

Had an issue with not being allowed participate in classes a few years ago, wasn't welcome do to being a young male.

Cheers

Honestly, I think Pilates is so popular now for athletes I would be surprised to see a young male not welcome. I do Pilates in the strand hotel and we have a couple of guys in the class. It books out very quickly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

panda100 wrote: »
    Honestly, I think Pilates is so popular now for athletes I would be surprised to see a young male not welcome. I do Pilates in the strand hotel and we have a couple of guys in the class. It books out very quickly though.

Is that a class open to non energize memebers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Cheers

Check out 'Elisa Pilates' on Facebook.
    She is my sister in law and has classes in Delta, Embody and in the woodlands also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Is that a class open to non energize memebers?

Yes it is I think. I am am member so I am not 100% sure.

I also have heard great things about 'Elisa Pilates' , so would second her also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

I hear "Pilates of the Caribbean" is very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

The new gym, Energie has pilates classes. It's included in the standard monthly membership.

https://www.energiefitness.com/limerick/timetable/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Did you try the airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

Sports Pilates in UL is 50/50 split between men and women, regular Pilates there is more women than men but usually a few lads

Advertisement