Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I add my loan account to my online banking (already had issue)?

Options
  • 19-03-2019 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

I'm having an issue with my loan account.

I attempted to add it to my online banking with the intention of paying the remaining balance to close the account but after I filled out the details on the add loan accounts form, the 5 working days elapsed (over a month ago) and the account never appeared on my 365Online account. I didn't receive any call or message to say there was any issue.

I have started the process again this morning and the only major details I had to provide were the account number and my address, so I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to ensure that it gets added this time?

Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi BOI,

I'm having an issue with my loan account.

I attempted to add it to my online banking with the intention of paying the remaining balance to close the account but after I filled out the details on the add loan accounts form, the 5 working days elapsed (over a month ago) and the account never appeared on my 365Online account. I didn't receive any call or message to say there was any issue.

I have started the process again this morning and the only major details I had to provide were the account number and my address, so I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to ensure that it gets added this time?

Thanks,
    Rob

Hi Robmeister2011,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

When adding an account to your existing online profile it is important that the details on the account such as the postal address and name are correct. We would recommend that you raise this query by logging into your account through a Pc/laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Robmeister2011

Hi Robmeister2011,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

When adding an account to your existing online profile it is important that the details on the account such as the postal address and name are correct. We would recommend that you raise this query by logging into your account through a Pc/laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen
    Thanks Jen, I'll get in contact through the site.

Thanks,
    Robin

Advertisement