If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online order - delivery time ?

Options
  • 19-03-2019 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Hi RS

Placed an online order yesterday shortly before 4.30pm.
    Just wondering when this should be arriving?

Cheers.

Mod Comment I’ve given your query a new thread, easier for all to manage.

Ritz.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Hi RS

Cheers.
    Hi Mr Velo.

Thanks for the order.

If you could PM me with your real name then I can locate you on our system as there have been many orders in yesterday.

If it is a TV you have ordered or if the product has to leave our main warehouse in England delivery with be around Friday of this depending on location due to the Saint Patrick's bank holiday and our main warehouse is currently stock taking which has added a few days onto delivery times.

For order shipping from us here at the Belfast store then delivery is with DPD and will ship to day for delivery tomorrow or Thursday.

Our courier will be in touch via text to confirm the delivery with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Hi RS

Cheers.
    Hi Mr Velo.

Thanks for the order.

If you could PM me with your real name then I can locate you on our system as there have been many orders in yesterday.

If it is a TV you have ordered or if the product has to leave our main warehouse in England delivery with be around Friday of this depending on location due to the Saint Patrick's bank holiday and our main warehouse is currently stock taking which has added a few days onto delivery times.

For order shipping from us here at the Belfast store then delivery is with DPD and will ship to day for delivery tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks Kenny.
    PM sent.

Hi RS

Cheers.
    Hi Mr Velo.

Thanks for the order.

Thanks Kenny.
    PM sent.
    Cheers Mr Velo.

Will get back ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Hi guys,

Got a text yesterday from Aramex to say i'll receive delivery 2 working days from yesterday (i.e. Friday).
    When i check the online status though the status is still "Not Yet Shipped".
    Is this normal?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Got a text yesterday from Aramex to say i'll receive delivery 2 working days from yesterday (i.e. Friday).
    When i check the online status though the status is still "Not Yet Shipped".
    Is this normal?

Thanks
    Hi Mr Velo.

There is a little issue with our website which we are working to correct, where it does not show the orders as dispatched.

I can assure you that your order has been shipped and the text from the courier is correct.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.