Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net

Options
  • 19-03-2019 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

The company i work for uses an eircom.net email account. They use Microsoft outlook.

Every so often emails are stored in the outbox because we are told it cant connect to the outgoing server. Lately they are not sending at all.

We have checked and can confirm everything is correct. We are using the correct address.

The major problem is we cant use another webmail client as we dont know the password or answers to the security questions.

The account was originally set up by a colleague who has since passed away.

I was told to email screenshots of emails to verify the account.

wmsupport@eir.ie inbox is full and not delivering my emails.

How do i solve the problem in order to reset a password then?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    The company i work for uses an eircom.net email account. They use Microsoft outlook.

Every so often emails are stored in the outbox because we are told it cant connect to the outgoing server. Lately they are not sending at all.

We have checked and can confirm everything is correct. We are using the correct address.

The major problem is we cant use another webmail client as we dont know the password or answers to the security questions.

The account was originally set up by a colleague who has since passed away.

I was told to email screenshots of emails to verify the account.

wmsupport@eir.ie inbox is full and not delivering my emails.

How do i solve the problem in order to reset a password then?
    Hi Lisa2011, 

Our apologies you are unable to contact the webmail support team by email. 

If you click on this link it will allow you to reset the password on your eircom.net account. 

If this does not work you will need to contact our technical team. They can be contacted by calling 1890260260 or our online team here

Thanks, 
    Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Hi Lisa2011, 

If you click on this link it will allow you to reset the password on your eircom.net account. 

If this does not work you will need to contact our technical team. They can be contacted by calling 1890260260 or our online team here

Thanks, 
    Gráinne

Thanks for replying but the password cant be reset as we dont know the answers to the security questions.

We will contact technical support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    Hi Lisa2011, 

Thanks, 
    Gráinne

Thanks for replying but the password cant be reset as we dont know the answers to the security questions.

We will contact technical support.
    Hi Lisa2011, 

My apologies for that. 

The only other team that can assist is our technical team. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement