Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AnyDesk - Copy doesn't work

Options
  • 19-03-2019 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭

bit of a weird one this.
    use any desk for remote access to work pc
    its fine till recently when i copy something particularly in excel, it doesn't actually copy. i have to copy it a second time for it to copy.
    it is really annoying as it is something i use an awful lot and it is such a natural action i just copy and paste before i realise it never copied in the first place.

anyone else have this issue and its there a fix?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

well there is actually
    i don't know the ins and outs, but we used to use that, however now we don't, something to do with security

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sounds like your IT exposed it directly, which is really dumb.

VPN, RDP. Works great and no risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

ED E wrote: »
    Sounds like your IT exposed it directly, which is really dumb.

VPN, RDP. Works great and no risk.

he's not dumb, knows exactly what he is doing. it wasn't exposed, he is making it secure.
    I do still have access to RDP, but it is tied to IP address at home and I tend to log in from different locations
    and i use a mac to log in, which RDP doesn't as well as Any Desk

anyway, gone off topic.

i just need some help with AnyDesk

Advertisement