Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAN Number

Options
  • 19-03-2019 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I attempted to move to Eir recently but, due to the non attendance of the engineers at the appointed time I had to revert to my original supplier.

My original supplier now tells me that eir have changed my UAN and, they need this to reconnect.

I have made several calls to various Eir sections, accounts, faults, and even loyalty , but, have failed to obtain this elusive number.

How can I obtain this newly issued UAN.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    I attempted to move to Eir recently  but, due to the non attendance of the engineers at the appointed time I had to revert to my original supplier.

My  original supplier now tells me that eir have changed my UAN and, they need this to reconnect.

I have made several calls to various Eir sections, accounts, faults, and even loyalty , but, have failed to obtain this elusive number.

How can I obtain this newly issued UAN.
    Hi yrreg0850, 

You will need to speak to an agent in our loyalty team to get your UAN. 

I would not have access to this here. 

This team can be contacted by calling 1901 and ask to be transferred to the loyalty team. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

As I pointed out in my entry I have been passed from pillar to post in the Eir system.

I am now over 10 days without a service because of this. So perhaps a complaint registration number that I can give to comreg would be in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    As I pointed out in my entry I have been passed from pillar to post in the Eir system.

I am now over 10 days without a service because of this. So perhaps a complaint registration number that I can give to comreg would be in order.
    Hi yrreg0850, 

My apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. 

If you wish to log a complaint you can do so on this link

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement