Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pathetic service

• 19-03-2019 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Does Anyone have a number to contact these clown's.the chat service is a joke .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Just To let anyone know. Rang the free phone number 1901,waited 45 minutes to speak to someone who finally told me I needed an engineer, at last.Anyway a word to the wise the chat now option that puts you through to somewhere in India is a total waste of time in my opinion. Worst customer care I have ever encounterd 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Just To let anyone know. Rang the free phone number 1901,waited 45 minutes to speak to someone who finally told me I needed an engineer, at last.Anyway a word to the wise the chat now option that puts you through to somewhere in India is a total waste of time in my opinion. Worst customer care I have ever encounterd 
    Hi malinheader, 

Thanks for letting us know you got through. 

If you wish to track your repair you can do this by logging into your my eir account. 

I hope you get this resolved. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

Hi malinheader, 

If you wish to track your repair you can do this by logging into your my eir account. 

Thanks,
    Grainne
    Just logged onto my eir and  seems to be logged since the 19 th March. I have a reference number here. What do I do with this. 

Hi malinheader, 

Thanks,
    Grainne
    Just logged onto my eir and  seems to be logged since the 19 th March. I have a reference number here. What do I do with this. 
    Hi malinheader, 

That will be updated when this is resolved. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

I first logged it on the 15th on my eir. Logged it twice after that with someone in India on the chat on my eir. Spent 45 mins waiting last night to log it again with another representative. Was told engineer would be out within24  hours .we will see what happens now. 

• Advertisement

I first logged it on the 15th on my eir. Logged it twice after that with someone in India on the chat on my eir. Spent 45 mins waiting last night to log it again with another representative. Was told engineer would be out within24  hours .we will see what happens now. 
    Hi malinheader, 

Let me know if you do not get an update tomorrow and I will follow up. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Second day and no call or anything from eir engineer. I suppose if it's not sorted by tomorrow it won't be over the weekend. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭This is it

I'm not sure why they said you'd have someone out within 24hrs, their standard time for engineers visit would be 3-5 business days

This is it wrote: »
    I'm not sure why they said you'd have someone out within 24hrs, their standard time for engineers visit would be 3-5 business days
    I was  told 2 to 3 working days but will probably be sooner because it was an external  fault. If it's not sorted by Tomorrow I will be changing broadband provider, this company seem totally oblivious to customer care. I first started to get this resolved on the 14th of March.                                                    

I was  told 2 to 3 working days but will probably be sooner because it was an external  fault. If it's not sorted by Tomorrow I will be changing broadband provider, this company seem totally oblivious to customer care. I first started to get this resolved on the 14th of March.                                                    

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭This is it

Hopefully you get sorted tomorrow but I wouldn't get my hopes up

Kind of thinking that myself. I will post again tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully one of the reps can sort this out. 

Kind of thinking that myself. I will post again tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully one of the reps can sort this out. 
    Hi malinheader, 

I have responded to your PM. If you could come back to me I will get this investigated.

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Hi malinheader, 

I have responded to your PM. If you could come back to me I will get this investigated.

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    That's great grainne. I didn't get your  PM.let me know what you need and I will PM it to you 

Hi malinheader, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    That's great grainne. I didn't get your  PM.let me know what you need and I will PM it to you 
    Hi malinheader, 

I have resent your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Hi malinheader, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Hi malinheader, 

I have resent your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Just got it.all sent. Thanks 

Hi malinheader, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Hi malinheader, 

I have resent your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Just got it.all sent. Thanks 
    Thanks malinheader, 

I will get back to you shortly. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

blackhole-lead.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭blackmadra

Service is about to get even more pathetic when Eir stop using boards in a few days.

blackmadra wrote: »
    Service is about to get even more pathetic when Eir stop using boards in a few days.
    Agree totally. Have a problem since 14th of March. Contacted eir on boards this morning at 10 am, my problem just sorted by an engineer 10 mins ago. Should of gone the board's route first. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

blackmadra wrote: »
    Agree totally. Have a problem since 14th of March. Contacted eir on boards this morning at 10 am, my problem just sorted by an engineer 10 mins ago. Should of gone the board's route first. 
    I can guarantee you that was a coincidence 

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭blackmadra

Wow this thread is trending now! It's good for the public to see how bad their service is for at least the next few days before they leave boards for good!

Advertisement