Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Tooth - Going Rate

• 19-03-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭

Anybody know how much it costs to get a fake tooth put in? I don't know the terminology for it. Basically I had a tooth pulled when I was small and want to look into getting a fake one put in in its place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Anybody know how much it costs to get a fake tooth put in? I don't know the terminology for it. Basically I had a tooth pulled when I was small and want to look into getting a fake one put in in its place.

I think you mean an implant - can be up to €1K or more depending on the dentist. There may be other options. I'd suggest checking out some dentists or asking people you know about a good dentist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

The average cost in Dublin/meath/louth for an implant and crown treatment is about 2k per tooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Had this done recently for my daughter in Dublin and all in it cost 1,700.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭NSAman

Greece is around 800 including the crown, turkey ranges from 400-500 per tooth including crown. Ireland is about 1k+ Usa is 4K plus..;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Dianthus

Impossible to say. "Fake tooth" can mean;
    - Bridge
    - Implant
    -Denture
    There are varying types of each,& associated costs depending on material, brand, practitioner, location, tooth involved.
    Have a standard checkup firstly to get a clean bill of health& discuss the options pros& cons. Then shop around as required.

• Advertisement
Advertisement